Understanding the Endocannabinoid System & Clinical Use of Cannabadiol for Common Conditions
In this course, participants will learn:
- The physiology of the endocannabinoid system and why it’s important.
- The difference between THC, CBD, Hemp, and Cannabis.
- Extraction techniques, the differences and which one is best.
- The herbal quality, legalities, interactions, side effects, and dosing guidelines.
- Current opioid epidemic, how CBD could be used in clinical practice for effective pain management & other common medical conditions, ending with a case study.
Sunday, February 28th, 2021 from 9am-4:30 pm PST
This is a live class with 6 CEU’s CAB and NCCAOM Pending.
Speaker: Dr. Gregory Smith, MD & Founder of RedPill
Register at contact@HerbalTCM.com $180/ $150 early bird until 1/29/21
Dr. Gregory SmithMD & Founder of RedPill